Wednesday, February 25, 2009

COMMITMENT! DETERMINATION!

"For He guards the course of the just,
and protects the way
of His faithful ones."
Proverbs, 21:8NIV Good morning! I think I left this guy off the list of our yard birds. He comes about every 2-3 weeks or so and gives us so much pleasure! And some laughs, too. That feeder is designed to keep large birds like this one away! When one of the big guys tries,he doesn't last long. I'll just leave his name off today and see if you can name him. Beautiful, determined guy who always comes alone. If you are the first to send me your photo and his name, I'll feature you here soon.
SOMETIMES IT TAKES A WOMAN! If you are the first to send me your photo and the name of the woman in the Bible who BUILT 3 CITIES, I'll feature you, too

No comments:

Post a Comment